Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Into the digital space

With one more day to go before my vacation starts I finally got around setting up this blog. The idea has been floating around in my mind for quite a while now but I wanted to make sure I knew what I should let loose upon the world. (and trust me, it's alot!)
Of course I'll post whatever I see fit, but I wanted to keep a few main categories in mind that describe myself the most. Let me give you a quick overview of what they are:
  • Graphic Design: I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. After finishing high school I decided I should do something where I could let my creativity run free and finetune my abilities. It was then that I really became interested in Graphic Design, hence I'm studying a similar course in college.
  • Music: I love listening to music, it's what keeps me going and makes me tick. I'm particularly fond of Trance, Dance, House and 90's dance music. (I blame it all on being born in the 90's!)
  • Games: It all started when I got my first Gameboy game, which was Pokémon Blue. I came to love the adorable (and less adorable) critters and still do until this day. At the age of 15 I discovered MMORPG's. My first MMORPG was Ragnarok Online, which I played for about 3 years. After that I became immersed in World of Warcraft and its lore.
  • Anime & Manga: With Pokémon I started to develop an interest in anime. It gradually evolved and became a real passion of mine. I like to watch as many titles as possible and collect almost everything I like.
This is only a small grasp out of everything you can expect, so I hope you guys are up to the challenge! :)

Nele over and out!

1 comment: