Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Anime opening/ending top 100 (part IX)

Dun dun dun, just one month left for the the top 10 of the top 100. It has been a long ride, but I for one am looking forward to see it finished :) No doubt there will be a spin-off list with anime openings and endings of anime I've seen since I've started posting my big list. So in a way, I guess this list is never over. ^^:: I suppose as long as cool opening and ending sequences are made I will keep on posting! *grins*

 #20  Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei OP : Superscription of Data

        

 #19  ef - Tale of Memories OP : Euphoric Field

        

 #18  Ore no Imotou ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai OP : Irony

        

 #17  Soul Eater OP : Resonance

        

 #16  Monster OP : Grain

        

 #15  Simoun OP : Utsukushi Kereba Sore de Ii

        

 #14  Air OP : Tori no Uta


        

 #13  Clannad OP : Megumeru

        

 #12  Twelve Kingdoms OP : Juuni Genmukyoku

        

 #11  Rurouni Kenshin ED3 : Heart of Sword 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment